SBL General FAQ
• When does the Spring season start and end?
• Registration will open in December, skills assessment in March, games begin in April, and could run into June.
• When does the Fall season start and end?
• Registration opens in July, skills assessment in August, games begin in September, and could run into November.
• Where are practices and games played?
• Practice and game location will be determined by league commissioner based on geography and assigned division. Each team, if numbers allow, will be in a North or South division. For list of divisions please click below:
• How many games in a season?
• Weather permitting, 10 game regular season and a single elimination playoff.
• What type of equipment does a player need? • (Glove, cleats, gray pants, option to provide your own bat/helmet/
- SBL will provide cap, Jersey, socks, team catchers gear, team batting helmets
• When and how often/ what hours are the practices and games?
• (Normally twice a week. Weekday 6-8 and Saturdays)